• Sales Cures All.

    No holds barred sales training from America’s leading sales training expert .

    We get your entire sales team firing on all cylinders.

    Imagine what would happen if your entire sales team crushed it....

  • "10% of your sales team crushes it. What would happen to your business if the other 90% finally got up to speed?

    -Andy Jacob

  • The Jacob Group

    Pray Your Competition Hasn't

    Already Hired Him.

    Andy Jacob Team Sales Training

    Andy Jacob

    CEO, The Jacob Group
     

    Andy Jacob is Founder and CEO of The Jacob Group, bringing more than 20 years of executive experience founding and leading startups and high growth companies. Jacob is a pioneer in the fields of consumer finance, online customer acquisition, and consumer monetization. Jacob has been seen as a guest financial expert on CBS, ABC, NBC, Time Warner, and Bloomberg. Jacob’s companies have also been covered by The Wall Street Journal.

     

    Jacob is turning the billion dollar consultation industry upside down with his “one-hour” coaching and consulting practice, focused on startup entrepreneurs and visionaries who are creating innovative companies. Leveraging his experience and strategic abilities, Andy is known for breaking down business problems quickly and efficiently.

     

    While Jacob is best known for his business savvy, his favorite accomplishment is being a founding supporter and executive board member of The Friendship Circle, an organization that provides individuals with special needs the support, friendship, and inclusion they deserve. Jacob and his wife, Kristin, are also supporters of numerous animal charities.

     

    Jacob’s mission is to provide entrepreneurs easy solutions for complex problems. Jacob is the author of “The Beautiful Start-Up Quiz”. Jacob also is the founder of the Scottsdale Angels, and an active angel investor and business operator.

  • Is Your Business In Danger?

    All Businesses Are In Danger. Your company must grow to remain relevant. Jacob says, "Most companies don't ask the right questions that would help them develop world class business sales systems and strategies for hyper-revenue growth. We not only ask the right questions, we answer them".

     

  • Jacob’s Sales Expertise Has Helped Companies Do Over 12 Billion in Sales.

    That’s 12 Billion with a “B”

    The single most important call you will make today...guaranteed .

  • We Make Sure Your Sales Team...Crushes It

  • Selling is now a "love-in"...and that’s how we are going to crush your competition.

    Andy Jacob, CEO, The Jacob Group